Tuesday 3 September 2013

Disturbing website - also weird zombie thing

Strange, disturbing and a little odd, is the only way to describe this company.
Here's their slogan.

Tech Dynamics strangles the competition to give you the best and only leading products

techdynamics.com

Caution, I am a Zombie Automated detection and decapitation system (later renamed). You may call me Zad. I have been programmed by Tech Dynamics to destroy all zombie affected organisms in your city streets. I will not come within 10 to 20 metres of a human who has a beating heart. Also, I can not climb stairs, go through doors or go through walls. If I malfunction, please call 1800-ZADSM1 and give my serial number to have me shutdown. If ZADS head office is unavailable due to a zombie apocalypse, please reduce your height to under  one point two metres, or 4 feet, so that I am not able to dismember you. You can also locate my off switch and circuit breaker at the base of the spinning blades. Thank you and have a wonderful zombie free day.
MARK II and MARK III coming to a store near you soon.

The above is an audio I found online.

No comments:

Post a Comment