Tuesday 10 September 2013

Create professional webpage - completely free!

How I came across this site, I can not recall, but I'm glad I did. It's even better than Google Sites. This website allows you to create some great website pages that look like they've been created by a professional.

Each element and all the text can be altered, deleted and replaced. Plus, there are options to add more.

You can have more than one page and you can even set up something for shopping / Paypal, it states, so people can buy items / books directly from you and not Amazon! How great is that!

I've started mine, but have only set up the first page. Here it is here:  http://matclarkeauthor.wix.com/novelist

I'll definitely get around to adding more soon.

No experience necessary. It displays little helpers to direct you on what to do next and how to do it.

One piece of advice, use an mail address for your sign in, which is also your pen name, it uses this to create your website address. 
The site states that this can be changed later, however, so don't stress too much if you aren't able to follow this advice when you first create your account.

Have fun!

P.S. On my website, on the top right corner, is the TAB: Create a Wix Site. Click there to make your own webpage.

No comments:

Post a Comment